Open Interviews with Valerie Fox and Suzy Weber
As we move into 2023, we’ve watched as economic uncertainty has triggered waves off layoffs. While they mostly have been hitting the tech sector, in the couple of week leading up to our 100th episode, we’ve now seen the wave hit many friends and colleagues in content production and Creative Operations.
A very fun fact we recently learned about this podcast is some past guests have use their appearances on here during the interview process for a new role. So for our 100th episode we are going to support our community and give a couple of people an open interview of sorts.
- Valerie Fox
- Interested in photographer and photography leader roles
- Loves working big, long lasting campaigns
- Creative at heart and knowledgable at building and scaling a process
- Suzy Weber
- Interested in Creative Director type roles
- Takes a collaborative approach to her campaigns
- Would love to work with on a brand of project that needs an overhaul
Thanks to all of our listeners for being there with us on our 100th episode.
About the host
Daniel Jester is an experienced creative production professional who has managed production teams, built and launched new studios, and produced large-scale projects. He's currently the Chief Evangelist at Creative Force but has a breadth of experience in a variety of studio environments - working in-house at brands like Amazon, Nordstrom, and Farfetch as well as commercial studios like CONVYR. Creative-minded, while able to effectively plan for and manage a complex project, he bridges the gap between spreadsheets and creative talent.