Festival of Creative Operations 2023
Creative Operations is all about making the creative workflow of a business more structured and streamlined for content creators, so they can produce their best creative work.
The Festival of Creative Operations focuses on solutions, the latest thinking, and the most promising developments in the industry. Leave feeling inspired with actionable insights on how you can drive change within your organization.
Who should attend?
Directors, Heads and Managers of Creative Operations; Creative Services; Creative Production; Creative Resources and Marketing Operations; Creative Directors; Project Managers; Traffic Managers; Video Managers; Consultants and Solution Providers engaged in workflow, project management, proofing, review and approval
- Keeping up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identifying and avoiding pitfalls in the creative process
- Examining agency models: in-house/external/hybrid
- Demonstrating a team’s value proposition
- Mastering the interactions of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Creating meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardizing the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow
- Creating effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Utilizing creative resource planning and optimization